Your company does not need its own resources to defend against hacker attacks on internal networks. ADP Laboratoire, a company with 50 employees, relies on the external all-in-one IT solution Workplace Hub Edge.
ADP Laboratoire, a specialist in herbal medicines and phytotherapy, has a long-standing and trusting relationship with Konica Minolta in the areas of printing and copying. This regular contact led to discussions about IT.
Following an initial crypto virus attack, ADP Laboratoire recognised it had major security gaps that it could not close itself. Given ADP Laboratoire’s equipment was obsolete, the only guaranteed solution was to replace their entire IT system.
PROTECT AGAINST ATTACKS AND DISRUPTION TO WORK WITHOUT DATA LOSS
Konica Minolta installed Workplace Hub Edge, an all-in-one IT solution. This included the world’s most advanced server technology from Hewlett Packard Enterprise, providing leading security with Sophos XG Firewall. ADP Laboratoire was hit by a second cyberattack that they resolved quickly without loss of
data or disruption to work.
As a result of this second attack, they decided to take advantage of Konica Minolta’s Managed IT Services. They now have a proactively managed IT service that automatically monitors the system and provides an additional level of security and reassurance.
WHY WORKPLACE HUB
- Simple and manageable monthly payment packages that remove the burden of an upfront investment
- Predictable spend due to one vendor solution for the entire IT system
- World-leading security, hardware and software combined with proactive system monitoring that removes uncertainty and risk of future security threats
- A trusted managed IT partner
- Expertise in and seamless integration of existing accounting system
- Existing IT resources are freed up to focus on more strategic and value-adding projects, e.g. mobility