The trans-promo or cross-selling business
The trans-promo or cross-selling business is all about including promotional or marketing messages in so-called transaction documents, such as invoices, bank statements or insurance policies. Since such documents contain a summary of transactions or other legally relevant information, they are read and reviewed more than almost any other kind of document received through the post. This makes transaction documents a highly attractive medium for marketing professionals who are always looking for effective ways of promoting a product or service.
By combining a transaction statement with a promotional message (= trans-promo), you can put operational and marketing information in a single document. Not surprisingly, this is a fast-growing market worth billions.
Currently, the major players in the transaction document business are serving "big business". But there is great market potential at the lower end of the market - serving the needs of small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the smaller volume trans-promo niche.
How customers benefit from trans-promo:
- Reduced costs by putting marketing messages into transaction documents
- Profitable use of existing white spaces
- Added value for their own customers in transaction documents
How you profit from cross selling:
- Generation of new cross-selling revenues
- Great business potential in the smaller volume trans-promo niche
- Increased customer awareness of other products
In a market worth billions there is a niche for trans-promo providers serving small to mid-sized businesses. Don't miss this chance to boost your sales revenues!